I know this will sound a little silly, but I only just came to accept that my workout will be difficult for me, every single week. Just because I can do it and have made it as doable as I can within a reasonable amount of time doesn't mean it's easy. It's definitely not.
Sundays are the easiest. By that time, my body has done the same workout six days in a row, it knows what to expect and has acclimated to the condition. Mondays, though harder, aren't usually too bad, because my body is pretty well recovered from the last step-up. However, Tuesdays through Thursdays or Fridays are pretty brutal. I feel weak from the first set in. It feels like a major accomplishment each time I finish a set on those days. But, as I mentioned, when Sunday rolls around, I find I can just pound those sets out like a champ, and if I do get tired, it's generally only on the last set.
As long as I keep ramping it up every week, my workout won't get easier, but I suspect it won't get harder either. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment