I have a confession to make: I've barely done any push-ups for the last week, aside from yesterday.
But I have a reason. My joints started protesting (aching and creaking), which caused me to have to stop and rethink things. It also got me really depressed. So I didn't do much about it for a couple days. Then I talked to a friend who told me I really should have been wearing braces for my elbows and wrists. A little while after that I got some for my elbows. I still haven't gotten any for my wrists, though I fully intend to.
Last night I did 6 sets of 40 push-ups, which isn't quite up to what my schedule says I should be at, but considering I haven't been keeping up with the schedule, I'd say it's pretty good. I'm gonna shoot for the 9 40s tonight. Hopefully I'll have the wrist braces before I start. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment