It's been a while since I last did any sets.
By this time, according to my original schedule, I should be doing 9 45s. I might be able to do a set of 45s. :)
Anyway, this isn't a post about whining, it's a post about starting anew. A post about getting back up when life has knocked you down, just like Rocky. :D
Yesterday I bought some gloves with wrist support. I'm hoping they'll do what I need for my wrists to be happy. Between the gloves and the elbow support I got earlier, I think I'm ready to try again.
Since it has been so long since I first fell off the push-up wagon, I'll have to retool my schedule. Tonight I'll do however many sets of however many reps as feels natural, and decide on my schedule based on that. I still have a pretty decent amount of residual workout muscle, so I think I'll still be able to do 40s, though the number of sets will prob be lower, like around 6, at first.
No comments:
Post a Comment